Monday, February 06, 2006


It's a great feeling to get TWO projects completed over the weekend. It was gross and snowy out all weekend, so I got a third bootie (the first two didn't wind up matching, size-wise!) and the rest of a pink panta that had been sitting around 1/2 finished for about a month! Here's a picture of the booties! They are from "Weekend Knitting" by Melanie Falick, but I just couldn't make them out of ANGORA (um...I don't think you can throw that in the washer after the baby spits up on it...) so I used one strand of some Caron baby acrylic stuff and one strand of this super fine "peach fuzz" from Hobby Lobby to get that fuzzy look. I'm not fooling anyone into thinking they are angora, but that wasn't the point!


So of course I immediately cast on a new project...I started the "Made with Love" baby cardigan from MagKnits to teach myself how to make a sweater!!

No comments: