trying this again...after being gone for what seemed like all summer...and it's nearly time to start right back up again with school. i'm looking forward to a new batch of kiddos, but i'm also grieving the loss of my freedom to schedule my days around what i want to accomplish...pretty selfish, huh? usually my to-do list looks like this:
1. run w/ the cross country kids (if it's Mon/Tue/Thurs)
2. a little cleaning
3. make something for lunch that i like that the husband would never eat! (today it was caprese salad--oh YUM!)
4. maybe a nap...z..z.zzzzzzzzz
5. toot around on the internet, email some peeps
6. get disgusted w/ myself for sitting here, go do something crafty...knit, sew (maybe i will one day finish that big blue quilt!), attempt to scrapbook...
7. make some dinner for the hubs and me...usually grilled...so easy...
rough, huh? i loooooooooooove me some summer!
speaking of rough, check out Jeremy's 6th grade picture...yes that's all his own hair...wouldn't know it now, would you?? hhehehe