woohoo! meredith reads my blog!
this i like.
now she just needs to get her cute little hind end down from chi-town to see me!!!
yay for GOOD days!
can i get a woop woop?!
Good list for today:
1. Cooler weather made my classroom much more bearable today. i might actually say it was comfortable! might...a/c would still be a good thing up in that piece...
2. my principal actually complimented my "enthusiasm and leadership" today! wow! i'd like to think i do what i do because i love it, but it is really really good to be affirmed sometimes, you know?
3. my XC kids had an AMAZING practice today! they ran SOOO well and i was a proud proud coach!
4. XC kids just making me laugh today. i was running next to a couple of the boys, and one of them totally took to the air and hosed me by splashing in a puddle. it was so funny that i couldn't be mad. then this girl decided that i need to have a baby so she suggested that "tonight, you and the mister...you know..." oh, again so funny, how can you be mad at that? i'm just glad i don't have her in class this year...so inappropriate!!
5. it felt like fall! and sweaters and fall colors and pumpkins and apple crisp make me happy. only a month and half until our lovely Brown County weekend away!
and i'm not going to make a bad list because what's the point today?
OHHHH and some kid today asked me what an anal probe was. he was totally and completely SERIOUS. auuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
and here's the picture that someone saw and recognized janice, and then her son recognized all of us!!! small world, eh?
love and kung fu to all!