Friday, February 02, 2007

15 Weeks!

How far along: 15, almost 16 weeks. Tomorrow I'll hit 4 months! wow!

Weight gained: Went to the doc this week, I'm up 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight...clothes alone could account for that, but I'll take it.

Cravings: I'm still really interested in eating Spaghetti-o's. That and just salty food in general.

Clothing: Still in regular clothes.

Sleeping: Not bad. Doc said it's ok to sleep on my back for now, so that's what I do.

Boy or girl: I'm still thinking girl. Havilah called her Cletusita, which sounds like a disease, so I may need a new temporary baby name.

Movement: Twitchy, like a little gerbil trying to get out...not every day, but I'm 99% sure it's the baby now!

What I miss: Beer, especially as SuperBowl Sunday approaches.

Looking forward to: Ultrasound is scheduled for the 28th! Can't wait to see the little critter!

Best moment this week: The heartbeat! I thought I would cry, but I didn't. Probably because I thought it was mine at first! Nice and loud, and went from 146-152 while we listened. That moment, and when a couple of my students brought in a sa-weet little Purdue outfit that they picked up over the weekend at a basketball game! Perfect size for next football season!

Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat for the first time, of course! That, and telling my principal about my plans for next year and beyond. I cried. Didn't want to, but I did. I love my job, I really do. Sigh. It's hard to make decisions based on a little person you haven't even met yet!

In non-baby news: Getting ready for Natie's wedding--starting to really look forward to being a part of that and to see a lot of family I don't normally get to see! Yay!

No comments: