Thursday, February 22, 2007

two, two, two weeks in one! (16 and 17 week update because life is crazy like that)

How far along: 16 weeks/17 weeks

Weight gained: won't update this until I go to the doctor on the 28th.

Cravings: Still interested in saltiness/Casa salad and pasta--good thing Maryanne's bday party is at Casa!!

Clothing: Still in my regular clothes, though when I sit down with my pants buttoned, it's a little uncomfortable. And some of my more snug shirts ride up and I get belly underhang...it's HOT, trust me...ok not really.

Sleeping: Not bad at all, to be honest. Let's hope it stays that way.

Boy or girl: I'm still thinking girl. Just because of the dreams, really.

Movement: Twitchy little things are still what I feel for the most part, but I haven't felt much the past couple of weeks, really. Probably because life has been crazy busy...

What I miss: Sigh...margaritas. And summer. Though I would miss summer right now even if I wasn't knocked up!

Looking forward to: Ultrasound is scheduled for the 28th...I've been wanting one the whole time so far--but I guess it's good that my doctor doesn't seem to think I NEED one, just wants to wait until things are a little farther along, so she can check on the brain, heart, spine, etc...

Best moment this week: Jeremy finding a girl's name that we both like was pretty fun. He really wants the name to have a good meaning, and I think we might be there. For now, at least! I'm not publishing this information for all of blogland to see. If you want to know, call me! But you have to at least act like you think it's the most perfect name you've ever heard.

Milestones: I don't know that we had a "milestone" during these two weeks. I'm ok with that. I'm not overly worried about milestone making...when they happen, I'll know, I dare say.

In non-baby news: Oy...Science Fair finally wrapped up the 7th...I'm not going to lie; I'm glad that's over. I think it's dumb. And somehow I've been stuck sponsoring it for the past 3 years. Probably because everyone else thinks it's dumb, too. They've just already put in their time. Went to the Hoosier Association of Science Teachers Conference (aka Geek Fest 2007) in Indy the 8th and 9th, which was enjoyable and helpful, but I was glad to get home and have the weekend alone (Jer was out of town skiing that weekend) to recoup. The 13th and 14th we were off of school for the Blizzard of '07. It felt really good to have a proper snowing-in. Just relaxed and got a break. For being the shortest month, February is freaking LONG...I think people fill Feb up with plans because it drags so horribly...just a theory...

Here are the 16 week pictures:



No comments: