Tuesday, March 27, 2007

pictures!

Yay! Apparently Blogger has now eaten enough of my posts and is fat and happy enough to let me get things on here. I have pictures that go with last week's post...I give you the belly! Though I ask do ask you to please excuse the hair and tired face...blaacccchhh...not looking so fly...I suppose this could explain why people just think I might have "let myself go"...

And here is the fabric I picked out to make the bedding and curtains for the baby's room:


I love it! The little kids having a pillowfight is for a fitted sheet and part of the curtains. The dots are for the dust ruffle and one side of the bumpers. The checks are for the other side of the bumpers and for part of the curtains. The letters and the bunny toile are going to be used, along with scraps of the other stuff, for a quilt and maybe some pillows. I think it will look so pretty with white furniture and some touches of pink if we have a little girl troll and touches of blue if we have a little boy troll. :)




No comments: