Wednesday, May 23, 2007

...32...

How far along: 32 weeks, 2 days. The picture is from Saturday, at my baby shower with my awesome sis-in-law!!

Weight Gained: I'll know tomorrow. I'm guessing about 18. We'll see.

Cravings: Iced Tea.

Clothing: Finding lots of cute long shirts in the Juniors section at Kohl's. I just buy a large or an extra large and do better than dumb maternity shirts that ride up over this belly!

Sleeping: Things are pretty good there, as long as I can make my pillow fort. I usually wake up somewhere around 1:30 or 2 and again about 4:30 or 5. Not to pee, just to wake up because my body finds that amusing, apparently.

Boy or girl: Still staying with my BOY prediction.

Movement: Always! Though it's more of a slimy sliding feeling--baby is BIG! and the pokes HURT because baby is getting strong! I sometimes feel like my ab muscles around the right side are going to split apart...ehhhh!!!

What I miss: My ankle bones, especially when I wear sandals.

Best moment this week: I've been told several times this week that you can't even tell I'm pregnant from behind, that I'm just carrying a basketball around in my belly. I've heard that you should just assume people are lying when they tell you that, but it certainly makes me feel good, since I feel pretty jumbo these days!!

Milestones: THe H-fam shower was great on Saturday. It was really fun to celebrate the baby with Jeremy's family and some friends. Sarah came from TN, which was AWESOME (and a total surprise!!) And Anna, Maryanne, and Angie totally floored me with all the trouble they went to. Totally humbled me!

In Non-Baby News: Jeremy's bday coming up. The man wants a shower mirror. I guess he'll get one, but that's so BORING! I have some other ideas, so I need to get cracking on that! Anyone, anyone? It will be hard to top the Dwight Shrute bobblehead doll I bought him for Valentine's day...so romantic and meaningful...

No comments: