Monday, May 21, 2007

Two.

Two Names I Go by: Other than Kelly? Shrew and Mrs. H.
Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: Blue capris, white shirt.
Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Laughter and shared goals.
Two of My Favorite Things to do: Knit, camp. How about at the same time.
Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: mmmm...an iced latte and a massage.
Two pets I have: PoPo Kitty. That's it.
Two things I did last night: Went to see the new church building and shopped for annuals for the back porch.
Two things I ate today: Chicken salad sandwich, yogurt.
Two people I just talked to last: A student and another student.
Two Things I’m doing tomorrow: Going to school (duh) and to the athletic appreciation dinner.
Two longest car rides: The ride home from the Mini Marathon last year. And I suppose Summer Roadtrip 2006 would count. Nearly 9000 miles.
Two Favorite Holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving. I like fall.
Two favorite beverages: Coffee and margaritas. Not together.

No comments: