Tuesday, August 26, 2008

have you done this yet??? TOOO FUNNNNNN

have you played with http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ yet??? you really should. i saw this a couple of places and i had to join in...


looking swell in 1952:
i guess in 1960, i needed some serious vision correction:
in 1962 it was cool to wear poo on your head:
in 1964 i was the teacher??
in 1966 i had a LOT of hair:
fast forward ten years to 1976...the dazed and confused year...awesome:

1978...who knew i could rock a fro this hard:

the hair...the pose...1982...i was 3:

1984 found me a bit young for hairspray but i do recall a babysitter who looked a lot like this:

1990...oh dear:1994--i didn't quite have the hair for this, but i have a picture from middle school where my bangs attempted this:

hahahahah 1996...i was a junior in high school...glad to say my picture didn't look like this, though i doubt it was much better!!! i might have been guilty of a similar denim shirt, however:

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I think 1982 is my favorite! Hilarious. :-)

Stephanie said...

Yay! Glad you joined in the fun. I'm a big fan of the 1962 hair. :) I feel like it would be kind of top-heavy...

kristilynn said...

kelly you crack me up! i am going to try it though..i have too! the '90s rocked! hahah
xoxoxo