Wednesday, September 10, 2008

got a dirty mouth?

someone needs some orbit gum:

i was on the phone...and thought sam was fine. and i guess he was, really...but i turned around after i hung up the phone and saw him eating dirt out of the plumeria. he was rather pleased with himself.

he also discovered the beauty of headphones today. he looks a bit puzzled, but i think he liked them.

knitting news??? YES! i FINISHED a sweater last friday...we'll see about some pictures...i'll have to get creative...since it's not a maternity sweater and i am decidedly maternal....

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks, Kel! Wow...that last picture is hilarious. :-) I love it! And I want to see some pictures of you...decidedly maternal. :-)

Jen said...

Too cute!
When our oldest was that age, she ate some leaves off a houseplant. I panicked because I couldn't remember where I had put the sticker with the poison control number...then Charlie pointed out that it was, in fact, on the telephone ear piece that was glued to my ear. Duh...
The headphone shot reminds me of Jeremy!

Matt and Betsy said...

ok, that's twice that you've told us about the boy eating dirt.....and who knows how many times it has gone unreported!!! super cute!