1. marcus is wandering around with an issue of "Outside" magazine. think he's trying to tell me something? we're on our way, just trying to get a few things done first!
2. i'm running out of high places to put all the things that marcus wants to mess with that he shouldn't have...my house looks RIDICULOUS. but i'm tired of saying "NO" 23434987345982357 times a day. ugh. hence, the going outside coming right up. though i'm sure that one can find SOMETHING he shouldn't have...
3. sam keeps asking to watch a show called "diary of a spider" but when he says it, it sounds like "diarrhea spider", which i'm sure is a COMPLETELY different show.
4. i just got 10 pairs of sunglasses in the mail. my very fine husband found some silly closeout deal and decided, for $10 or so, he'd indulge my affinity for ridiculous shades. VERY fun! i like that man.
5. haven't watched DWTS yet from last night...that's what today's naptime is all about! i'm ridiculously excited, but have to watch it by myself, due to the lack of clothing!
6. needing an iv of coffee today...got plenty of sleep, but i'm in a sinus/allergy fog today...BOO.
7. went and worked out this morning, boys went to kid's gym, then came home and fed them pop-tarts for a snack...feeling like something is wrong with that picture...sigh...
8. marky went to the doc yesterday, he's in the 95% for head and height, 75% for weight...how did this happen??? neither j or i are very tall, we "average" 5'7", so time will tell if he'll actually be a big guy or not...
9. sam can now "read" numbers...so proud of him! not so proud of when he gets tired of that game and just yells, but we'll keep trying!
10. reading "the help" and really enjoying it...there's a reason people are talking about this book! sometimes i don't enjoy books that switch from narrator to narrator, but this one doesn't bother me in the least! highly recommended.