Thursday, November 18, 2010

one post a week, according to the calendar, not like every SEVEN days, geez.

since i got a comment (hi mandy!) i'll keep blogging.

jeremy and i spent the better part of an hour on grooveshark tonight looking up bands we listened to in high school and college. if you haven't played on that site, you need to.
i laughed like a hyena. we are COOL and you are missing out on a rockin thursday night if you're not with us singing into our imaginary microphones. my husband is FUN. i like him. and songs i haven't heard in ages.

i am bummed that i missed out on a band called hoi polloi. they make me want to dress like Angela Chase and sneak out of my house on a rainy night.

my husband looks a bit like Lenin. if he wore a tie. but he doesn't ever wear a tie. they make him crazy. and we all know i'm much better at crazy.


i wish my brain held onto useful information the way it holds onto song lyrics. why can't i harness that part of my mind for the good and not the useless. scripture would be a much better thing to stuff in that area of my head. i can sing entire newsboys albums but can't for the life of me remember what i need to buy when i wind up at the grocery story w/o my list.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Kelly! :-) So glad about your decision. And, I loved My So Called Life. Classic stuff.

I have missed your blogging. Love you!