1. if you fill your dishwasher with carpet shampoo, your kitchen will smell super great but your dishes won't all quite get squeaky clean.
2. leaving the water running in the (plugged) basement utility sink while you go out to dinner and looking at Christmas lights will flood two rooms and ruin all of your wrapping paper. in these situations it is advisable to have a husband who works at a public school and can go retrieve four industrial size blowers to dry out the carpet and pad at 9:00 at night.
3. listening to the Dixie Chicks, specifically "Easy Silence" and "Lullaby" will reduce you to tears in the middle of the day. it is not recommended to answer the door for the FedEx guy at this point. (there may or may not be an unpublished post about this...we shall see if i can get up the nerve to publish it.)
4. don't leave a yogurt in your purse for four days. even though it's winter, "live and active cultures" will find things to do in there.
5. there's something else, but i can't remember...